News and Events
- DOWNLOAD YOUR PDF COPY OF THE JANUARY NEWSLETTER HERE: HCAC January Newsletter 2nd Saturdays at 7- Bill Heid in Concert Jazz pianist Bill Heid will be the next performer […]
- Lots of news in our December issue. If you’d like to be on our email listserv for the Newsletter in a PDF format, please contact us at: email@example.com On […]
- As part of the Arts Council's December 12th festivities, a silent auction featuring handmade items by local artists will be held.
- The Highland County Arts Council will bring a new experience to the local community on Saturday, December 12th. Returning to celebrate the Arts Council’s anniversary, the Richard Williams Trio will […]
- The Arts Council will resume with Second Saturday performances on November 14th at 7 pm. Classically trained banjo artist, John Bullard, will be performing at The Church at the Old Oak (previously Pisgah Presbyterian Church), 3898 Meadowdale Rd., Hightown.
- As a classically trained musician and the first graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University’s Department of Music to earn a degree in performance with the banjo, John Bullard has established a critically praised performing and recording career dedicated to exploring the artistic marriage of banjo and classical music.
- Expanded Performance Options: The Highland County Arts Council is about to open a new chapter in its history. With support from the Little Swiss Fund, the Council now has the […]
- The Highland Arts Academy Announces a New Fall Workshop An Intro to Appalachian Broom-making Saturday October 17th from 10am-4pm Monterey Presbyterian Church Pavilion Join us […]