The Highland Arts Academy has a full schedule of workshops for the 2021 Season.
- June 11 & 12 – Ecoprinting – Fiber artist Theresa Brown will teach two workshops back to back – one for beginners on the 11th and one for experienced on the 12th.
- June 25 & 26 – Broom Making – Emily Bell will be back with her popular Whisk Broom workshop for beginners on June 25th and then hold a second workshop for the more experienced on Sweeper Brooms on June 26th.
- July 22 – 24 – Print Making – Karen Milnes will share her talent for print making in this 3 day workshop.
- August 5 & 7 – Barn Quilt painting – Local barn quilt artist, Margie Boesch, will hold ½ day, morning workshops at her studio.
- August 12th – 14th Basketry –Judith Saunders is back by popular demand to share her love of basketry with beginners or experienced enthusiasts.
- August 19 – 21 -Photography – Elizabeth Larson has over 12 years’ experience teaching workshops and will be leading Taking Better Pictures with a DSLR Camera.Many of these workshops filled up quickly last year – so register early!For more information on these workshops, their instructors, and registration visit HighlandArtsAcademy.com.